Autism Calgary Association
- www.autismcalgary.com (Calgary and area) Support and information on services for families. Go to the ‘links’ page and find a list of service providers for the Calgary area
- www.autismcentral.ca (Canada-wide) A central location for information sharing and resources on ASD and developmental disabilities in Canada
Autism Society Canada (ASC)
- www.autismsocietycanada.ca a national charitable organization committed to advocacy, public education, information, referral, and support for its regional societies. NOTE: this website contains a full listing of all provincial and territorial autism societies; find information pertaining to your specific province here.
Behaviour Therapy and Learning Centre
- www.btlc.ca Formed by Autism Partnership staff in 2004, BTLC is a PUF (Program Unit Funded) ABA Preschool Educational Program for children with autism and other developmental disabilities.
Canadian Autism Intervention Research Network (CAIRN)
- www.cairn-site.com source of research and evidence regarding all areas of autism for parents and others looking for quality information they can trust.
Government of Alberta